Life After Life Twenty-four years ago, I had a near death experience...it was really a "life after death" experience. I had just given birth to a 14 week premature baby boy, who only survived for 36 hours. I had been in labor for 3 or 4 days and at death's door from toxemia and related physical problems. After Daniel's birth, I was waking up in the recovery room and was administered Demerol for pain. The Demerol literally burned in my veins and when it reached my heart, my heart stopped beating. I was dead. I was conscious of everything that was happening in the room to try to revive me. My spirit floated to the ceiling and I lingered to watch my lifeless body on that bed and wondered, "Why are they trying to revive me? Don't they know I'm dead?"
I turned and walked toward the Light...Heaven was just as I expected. I walked on floating clouds just like in the movies "Heaven Can Wait" with Warren Beatty and "Ghost" with Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore, and Whoopi Goldberg. Those movies didn't come out until after I had experienced this...I wept when I saw them because it was so real and just like my personal experience with death.
While being drawn toward the Light, I had the conscience thought, "I wonder when I get to see St. Peter and the Pearly Gates"?
Three days later, I woke up in intensive care. The first words from my mouth were, "I died, didn't I"?
That experience is as real to me today as it was those many years ago. I have been priviliged to share it with Christians and unbelievers alike. I KNOW there is a Heaven...I been there for a short period of time and I'm looking forward to my eternal return. Because of this experience, I now view death as a "homegoing", a beginning to eternal bliss and happiness. I'm anxious to return because obviously God had other plans for my young life and I've tried to take advantage of my "second life".
During these years, I have suffered many heartaches and struggles, but I know my God is in control. These experiences have made me a stronger person and I hope to share my gifts with Christians who need encouragement and unbelievers who need the Lord. God has blessed me beyond measure and I'm so thankful for His ever abiding grace. Blessed be the Name of the Lord! Praise His Holy Name! Amen
Have you trusted Jesus as your personal Savior? All you have to do is ask Him to forgive your sins and trust Him with control of your life. He's waiting to save your soul from a life of sin and unhappiness.
"God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that anyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
Ask Jesus to come into your heart. Then find a Bible believing church that will help you grow in your new Christian faith. It's the greatest gift you can give yourself. Welcome to the family of God!
The Women's March Song
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment